Ideal Isar HE 30
The Ideal Isar HE 30 is a fan flued condensing combination boiler with advanced features and slimline construction, ideal for siting in cupboards. With automatic controls and a variable thermostat, the manufacturer claims the boiler can allow the homeowner to save up to a third on gas bills.
£750 – £950
- Compact enough to fit within a standard kitchen cupboard
- Alphanumeric diagnostic readout
- Twin-pipe fluing for site flexibility
- Not as efficient as some other condensing boilers
- Requires separate flue kit
- Must be installed in a sealed system
|Hot Water Flow Rate (L/min):||12|
|Sedbuk Energy Efficiency Category:||A rated
|Size (cm):||69 x 39 x 28|
BUYability Favourite Features
The Isar HE 30 uses a variable thermostat for CH temperature control. This, combined with the pre-mix burner, allows for control of gas input and heat output – ensuring high efficiency.
|Ease of Use:|
Overall BUYability Rating
Offering reasonable power performance and low emissions, this boiler is awkward to install and not as efficient as claimed. However, this unit could be an option for an average sized home where space is at a premium.